Another great AI art tool is DALL-E 2. This tool is based on the original DALL-E mini algorithm from OpenAI. but it has been improved and updated with new features.
DALL-E 2 allows you to generate realistic images from textual descriptions, just like Stable Diffusion.
After some time in closed beta DALLE-2 is finally available to the public.
DALL·E 2 is a new AI system that can create realistic images and art from a description in natural language.openai.com
DALL·E 2 will be able to make realistic edits to existing images from a natural language caption. It can add and remove elements while taking shadows, reflections, and textures into account.
DALL·E 2 can take an image and create different variations of it inspired by the original.
To use DALLE-2, you need to sign up for a free account and log in. Then, you can access the main interface, where you can enter your text description and click the Generate button.
You can save your images to your gallery, download them to your device, or share them with others via a link or social media.
Creating your first image
Type your prompt into the prompt box click the button Generate.
- Edit allows users to make realistic and context-aware edits to images they generate with DALL·E or images they upload using a natural language description.
- Variations can take an image generated by DALL·E or an image uploaded by a user and create different variations of it inspired by the original.
- My Collection allows users to save generations right in the DALL·E platform.
- You can generate up to 50 images for free in the first month, After that, it costs $15 and gives you 115 images.
DALL-E 2 – Explained
- DALLE-2: https://openai.com/dall-e-2/