Photosonic is a web-based tool that lets you create realistic or artistic images from any text description, using a state-of-the-art text-to-image AI model. The model is based on latent diffusion, a process that gradually transforms a random noise image into a coherent image that matches the text.
You can control the quality, diversity, and style of the generated images by adjusting the description and rerunning the model.
The AI that paints your dreams with pixels – for FREE.Photosonic
Photosonic is free to try with 10 image generation credits that you can use to create up to 20 stunning images from any text description.
You can also earn more credits by sharing Photosonic with your friends and inviting them to join the app.
If you want to unlock unlimited image generation and access more features and settings, you can upgrade to a premium subscription for a low monthly or annual fee or purchase pay-as-you-go credits.
Photosonic is a powerful and versatile tool, but it is not perfect. The model may sometimes produce images that are blurry, distorted, inconsistent, or unrelated to the text. Photosonic is still a work in progress, and they are constantly improving the model and the interface to provide a better user experience.
To use Photosonic, you need to sign up for a free account and log in. Then, you can access the main interface, where you can enter your text description and click the Generate button.
You can save your images to your gallery, download them to your device, or share them with others via a link or social media.
Creating your first image
Type your prompt into the prompt box or generate a random one using the “Try an example” button on the top left side of the prompt box.
- User and beginner friendly
- Image ratio: You can choose the image ratio (square, Horizontal, or vertical) of the output images.
- Auto face restoration: Photosonic can automatically detect and correct faces in images, so you don’t have to worry about imperfections.
- Enhance images: You can use the “Enhance” button to automatically improve the quality of your output images.
- Photosonic is free to try with 10 image generation credits that you can use to create up to 20 images from any text description (with Watermark)
- $10 for 100 credits
- $25 for unlimited credits
Photosonic – Intro video
- Photosonic – https://photosonic.writesonic.com/